Wednesday, November 24, 2010

I Am Thankful

I am blessed. I cannot even count my blessings, and don't even know if I want to take the time to count all of them unless, of course, I really can't get to sleep. God has really given me much to be thankful for. I think what I am most thankful for is my wonderful family and true friends. Even when going through hardships, it only brings us closer together, and I have had the pleasure of seeing that this year. Even though we have been through so much, we are but weaved in closer together. That is what I love about our family: love. Even if we don't like someone at the time, we can still love them because that is what we do.
God has truly blessed me in my small life, and I am thankful!
Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Make sure to remember the meaning of the holiday and give thanks this season, and enjoy every last Bunny roll!
Until later...

1 comment:

  1. Here here! I'll toast to that. With sparkling grape juice.

    And ESPECIALLY the bunny rolls...

    ReplyDelete