I cut my hair!! whew! glad that's out...
I thought it would be fun to try something different with my hair, (anytime I would be done with a haircut, I would come out and hear Ruth say, "It looks the same!" :) and what better thing to do than to share my hair? I was reluctant to actually cut off my dear locks, but I thought that maybe instead of keeping my brown dresses ("But I don't have any black dresses!") I would bless someone else that was less fortunate than me with it.
This was what it was:
And what I have now:
I really feel like Jo from Little Women now! :) It was something to get used to, taking 10 inches off, but it isn't too bad! It is a little easier for playing for the summer, almost like a boy. And then I thought of Jo again when Teddy was making her feel better by telling her that she could dress up like a boy and they could travel to all sorts of places.
NOTE: the short-hair pictures took a good while because Ruth was taking them.
Me: "Do it about right here."
R: "Okay...AHAhahahaha! Giggle...giggle..."
M: "Come on, Ruth!"
R: "Hehe...okay! okay!...AHAhahahaha!"
Wow, Sarah! You actually cut your hair! I'm teasing. :)
ReplyDeleteWhoa, I was like... actually put in a post...
HA HA HA! Ah, you and Ruthie. That's great. giggle giggle
ReplyDeleteI love this. I have wanted to do Locks of Love myself for years but we all know where that's ended up. "Oh no, I get HER hair? Ugh!" Poor kid. Plus I'd practically have to shave my scalp to get the right length. How cool you can grow a crop of hair to share.
Ha ha, I love the Little Women analogy. Ready to go romping?
On second thought, how weird to see you holding your hair. It's sort of...spookaay.
ReplyDeleteAw! Sarah, I think you look great with your new hair-cut! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I don't think that anyone would say that about your hair Hanna! :)
Yeah, holding my hair is just a leetle weird...I think your hair looks great. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Sarah! ;D