Thursday, October 17, 2013

Hello, Nora.


Hey, kid. I know this post is a little late, but do we care? Me thinks not. But I'm glad you made it here! I hope you continue to adore adventures and the outdoors because if I have anything to do with it, there is going to be plenty of that in the future. With as much energy as you have, I think you shall be able to keep up with any romps we may have in mind. Love ya, you lil brat, and will have fun being adventure buddies.
~Auntie Sarah

5 comments:

  1. I don't think she likes you... She's already sticking her tongue at you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are right Ruthie :) She probably does not like the "brat" part ... But it sure makes you smile doesn't it ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know why? Cause she's a natural-born smart donkey.

    What can I say? I love the post! How sweet! And as I told you, you are bery close to converting me to film. ;) I may have to make this a part of her baby book with your permission so she can have it when she's big enough to know what it is. :D She will like it! By then we should have several adventures already under our belts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say I laughed out loud...glad I was not partaking of food products :) ...If there is already a jr. SD what shall we do no with a jr. jr or will we call her "mini" ! :) She is adorable. !!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if she has any Johnson in her (actually, Geci too!) she will certainly have some smart donkey. But that's why we love her, no? Makes for great adventure buddies! Just like her smart donkey parents. ;)

    ReplyDelete