During the summer, Pensacola has activities that we enjoy doing while school is out. On saturday mornings downtown, there has been a local farmer's market for all of the local people selling all sorts of things such as fresh produce, coffee beans, sewn projects, etc. 
I picked up a nice boquet of flowers for Mom while I was there, and they looked pretty cool. The sguiggly looking one's reminded me of a coral reef or something, and the purple one's reminded me of what Eeyore eats, and I just like the sunflowers!
Another fun tradition we have been doing, is music in the park that goes every thursday night. Down in Seville Square, there is a big gazeebo that is like a stage that people play music on, and there is a bunch of grass and trees for watchers to sit with their sheets and chairs to visit with friends, listen to music, and maybe get some food! Snow cones!

Baloons!
No comments:
Post a Comment