Thursday, July 8, 2010

Photo Shoots!

For my birthday, my sister got me a cool hat that I had been wanting. Even before having it, I had a whole photo shoot planned out in my mind for it. The only thing is, it is much easier for me to stand behind the camera than in front and behind it! At least it is good practice.

















Excuse my broken umbrella! It's...uh...rustic! yeah, that's it









Also for my sixteenth birthday, I got my wheels! Well, two wheels that is. I plan to use my bike as a lot of my transportation in the future!I got her from a really cool bike shop in Pensacola called Cycle Sports. It is a local business and the owners there want to help you find what you are looking for. They are really nice, and I like supporting the locals!














Her name is Jenny.










As I was taking my bike for these shots, I passed one of our surfboards and thought that that would look cool next to Jenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment