Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Happy Winds-day!



Happy Winds-day, everyone! I was thinking of a little hum today in all this blustery weather...



Oh no! Last night after running, we all stopped and got Whataburger! What were we thinking?! Well, we were thinking but did it anyway. I do think Neil is right about us canceling out every Tuesday! You can probably tell that we did a self timer shot because of our funny looking faces. I look forward to my Tuesday nights with my sisters...

2 comments:

  1. You found it!! Ha ha! I love Pooh! He makes me happy. Now I feel like reading the book.

    I enjoy Tuesdays so much too. And they were JUNIOR Whataburgers! Just thought I'd make that clear. ;) I had no scruples eating it whatsoever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost mentioned the Jr. part. :)I would say that I had no scruples either, but I think my pooch is not thinking the same.

    TTFN...

    ReplyDelete