It is a new year. For many, it is a time of reflection; like a page being turned, or the next chapter in a book. What can I accomplish in this new year? It is a new and clean year, so it shouldn't be wasted or stained. What faces can I bring a smile to? There is no greater joy than giving joy to someone else. I have been asked what I want to do this year; I don't really know, but I have the next year to find out. I have a whole new year ahead of me, but I don't want to forget today. I suppose my goals for this year are small or simple, but if you think about it they can be difficult at times: happiness, faith, patience, and, above all, love. I want to share the happiness and love that has been given to me by my family and Heavenly Father. There always seems to be something wrong in this world (which is more or less true), but I hope that I can always be able to point out the blue sky on a cloudy day.
Happy New Year's everyone!
I believe reflection is a very important thing. How nice to be let in on some of yours.
ReplyDeleteBoy, am I behind here! Will work on catching up. ;) (One of my favorite quotes. he he)