After camping, Neil dropped us and the camper off at the house to let us do our hearts desires. After much time in indecisiveness, driving, and realizing that we got a one person size meal at Chic-fil-a, we ended up with some good ol' Taco Bell.
We also decided to start Joanna's apron with some hot coconut aloha tea after unsuccessfully looking for a movie. (I was the lucky one that only had to play Sheldon and look at Coastal Living)
.
Things that went unsaid:
-Grilling cookies isn't such a good idea
-Native Cafe is very yummy
-Take a bike lock to Fort Pickens
Thank you so much, Hannah and Neil, for taking us out!
So cool!
ReplyDelete(no one stole your bike did they?)
Sarah!
ReplyDeleteNo, we used Hannah and Neil's so we were kind of short on bikes. :)
Good, I was worried there for a second.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you figured out who I am;I was kinda worried that you would have no idea who was commenting on you blog like this! =)
I love the "things that went unsaid." That part made me laugh! You are very welcome. You and Joanna really helped make the trip more fun and special.
ReplyDeleteWell, when you need something to be more special, just give us a call! :D
ReplyDeleteha ha ha ha
ReplyDelete