Thursday, January 13, 2011

Just think, now we can go get ice cream...go to the park...

It is a great responsibility. I am excited, but remind myself that it is too serious a thing to treat with much levity. New doors are opened for us and Mom now! Don't worry, I'm not going anywhere anytime soon. I must take some good advice given to me from someone: "stay away from the crazy drivers and jay walkers with yard tools."
Watch out world!!

8 comments:

  1. And scary old men on pink cruisers! :\
    Park, here we come! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Scare me*! Nooo!! And don't let any lazy eyed homeless guys talk to you!!

    Hey, now we can go to the ice cream shop all we want! :]Hip-hip,hurray!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great. Now I'm going to be working around the clock trying to keep the drivers of Pensacola safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well I'm sorry if it is too much for you. I guess I could just ride my bike...but then again, you would have to keep me safe...
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear...It seems as though it's a lose-lose for me either way. Hah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, nothing like lowering my self esteem...

    ReplyDelete