One of my most favorite books is "Little Women," not to mention that I love the movie even though it is not as near to the book. As I have grown up, it has made more of an emotional pull for me; I believe it is because it reminds me so much of some of my siblings and myself.
Growing up, I was always kind of "grouped," so to say, with three of my younger sisters, (I used to hate it growing up, but then realized how much I love it and would miss it one day) that is because we are all so close in age. It just so happen that there are the four March girls. We can always relate in personality and character with them so much (especially with the book where the characters of each are seen so much deeper), and also we can relate because of how close they are to each other, and how they come together through hard times. At certain times, one could probably match each of us with a character, but we all switch around with all of them, especially when they get older.
I have always read books and watched movies such as "Little Women," and looked at their stories and paths that they take, and it makes me happy to think that I can do that with my own family. I love my little sisters, all of my own Little Women.
Aww...Little Woman is one of my favorite movies, it moves me every time. The book was even better, it so well depicts the relationships and the personalities of me and my sisters. Our bond is so strong, even through all of the hardships we have faced and are facing. I am thankful for them everyday...
ReplyDeleteYes, five stars to Little Women. I think it will always hold a special place in my heart as well. I'm glad you can see and appreciate how special and important your sister bonds are. :)
ReplyDelete