(Whiny voices) "Uuhhh...I'm tired!" *sniff*
Diana: "Why don't we have baked beans? I can't eat cole slaw without them!" Sarah: "Diana, you are just going to have to learn to eat it by itself!"
Diana: "But it's not the same! Joanna! your butter is turning brown. Eeww...(Joanna is making an egg sandwich)
Joanna: *gasp!!* I wasn't supposed to scramble my eggs! Uh-hu-hu! (curling of the lip) sniff! They have to be fried for a sandwich!"
Ruth: (just walking in) "Your eggs look gross."
Joanna: "Ruth, do you want my eggs?"
Ruth: -
Joanna: (yelling across the house) Joseph! Do you want my eggs?"
Joseph: *Yells back from across the house something un-recognizable*
Joanna: "Never mind, I'll eat them!" (switches off the gas)
More whiny voices continue for no reason and someone came to the door.
A bit later:
Diana: "Mmm! peanut butter and jelly!"
Joanna: "Mmm! peanut butter and jelly!"
Ruth: "We need to help each other so we won't keep eating and get all fat!"
And so on, and so forth....
That is funny. (Said like Dace Eric)
ReplyDeleteA very interesting day. :)
Ha ha ha! I LOVE these snid-bits! I can see and hear it perfectly. So, was this a grocery shopping trip? I tend to feel that way afterwards, only you should always eat beforehand. But then, you may have been shopping for something else entirely...
ReplyDeleteIt's one of those shopping trips where you actually go for something specific, but they don't have what you want!
ReplyDeleteYou all are so funny!! :D
ReplyDeleteAha, aha. It wasn't as fun as it sounds. ;) Do you know how frustrating it is to be having a bad day and THEN making the wrong kind of eggs for your sandwitch?!
ReplyDeleteWhen I lived with Amy, you know what she told me when she made something I didn't like? "You get what you get, and you don't complain a bit!"
ReplyDeleteWell, it was for me and the kids. Haha. Oh, that woman broke me like a wild stallion. Oh, and I must get her something for mother's day!
Wild stallion -> busy bee.
ReplyDeleteOur rule was that we had to eat a certain amount of something we didn't like. We didn't have to have as big of a serving, but we still had to eat it! I don't remember having that problem....:D