Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Happy Birthday, Hannah!

Happy birthday to my beautiful sister, Hannah! I have so enjoyed our friendship and being with you and Neil. (y'all are so cute! :) I am so glad to have you. This year, we went all the way to Baker (somewhere past Milton and before Crestview :) for...let me tell you.....STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE!! Ahem...You see, this is very special shortcake that I have been waiting to try for a couple of years. Quite delicious! We also picked some strawberries. You know, since we did drive all the way out there and there is a big field of them out there. Might as well! "Wait...I just made a dumb face didn't I?"

The cute little birthday girl!








I must also make a note for Neil for his delicious cake he made so that Hannah wouldn't get nagged about making her own birthday cake (even though she did decorate it :) Thanksh, Neil! :D

4 comments:

  1. "Appy Irthday!" Oh, how sweet! Thank you for my special post. I have yet to post my own pictures. Just haven't been able to yet. But looky here! I really like your pictures! And thanks for the sweet writing. I had so much fun that day with you all.

    By the way, I love your new-do on the blog.

    Thanks, Sarah M.! Maybe I'll see you this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your strawberry photos! And, I adore your profile photo. Cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you!

    The profile picture was a little difficult with using a tripod and self timer! I did have to use siblings to use as props to see where to put the camera. :)

    ReplyDelete