Tuesday, September 6, 2011

a storm on the beach

I do love a good storm!...especially when I can get out in it!...especially on the beach!
This weekend we had a good storm come through with plenty of rain and wind to give everything a good watering. We managed to make it out on the beach the last day it was here, and it was very cool! I think I love the beach in most any weather.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! We got to spend the storm in the dark. A tree fell on the power line, and the power was out for 5 hours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, it was very fun. I'm so glad y'all got to go out. It was much more enjoyable with y'all there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW
    Those pictures are gorgeous! I love the ones with all the layers of clouds!!
    Two things I love, weather and photograpy all rolled into one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. - J.W.J. Priex line society conversationSeptember 11, 2011 at 11:55 AM

    I can not beleive you put the one of me frowning on purpose.

    ReplyDelete