I really couldn't resist that header...
This past Sunday, Stephen and Katherine took us out to the middle of nowhere past Milton to check out a corn maze, with other such activities. It was geared more towards little kids, but we still had fun checking it out and seeing if we could get away with doing stuff even if we all weren't 12 years old.
*Ignores post*
ReplyDeleteI have found a video that is an accurate depiction of what you will become. The following is a link to a video showing the amazing violin skills along with vocals that are from the angels.
I thought of you when I saw this and had to share.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=llHKUzjggg4
*tries as hard as possible to suppress laughter at work* Oh my goysh...hahahahaha! :D
ReplyDeleteUhh...thanks for thinking of me?
You're weird, Time Traveler. You know, that girl even looks like a chicken...
ReplyDeleteI can now say I have been in a corn maze! It was fun. Thanks Katherine and Stephen!
Looks like you all had fun! We went to a corn maze last year, but the corn was all dead, and was planted so thin that you could see through the plants...yeah...it was still fun though!! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad that you all got to go!
Umm...I can't take that video. It came on, and I nearly broke the mouse trying to click it off. I think I'm gonna be sick. Ha ha
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are great! Very good depictions of your day. I have wanted to do a hayride for years now, only I'd like to have the hay spread out, please.
We went to a corn maze with our homeschool group last year! They had those corn guns and a little train with bovine-ical qualities, too. (gasps) Maybe it's the same one!
ReplyDeleteIt looks like you guys had an a-maize-ing time!