'Tis Spring! I am so happy. Really. Like, really so happy. How to celebrate? Maybe by taking and posting some pictures of my gorgeous little potted daffodils! Well, blogging isn't really my way of celebrating, but here is to posting some anyway!

(This is Davy's just-got-out-into-the-"wild" stance.)

Aw, pretty! I am going out right now to plant some seeds in the garden....
ReplyDeleteDavy looks like a sphinx...
ReplyDeleteCute pictures, Seerah. :)
My dog does that when she first gets outside too! I wish I could grow flowers, but I always end up killing them...
ReplyDeleteOne time I did that thing where you put a lima bean in a cup of dirt and grow something, but it wasn't growing so I poured kool-aid all over it and it perked right up! Kool-aid is my go-to solution for dying plants...
Ooh! A post. :) I think the first pic is my favorite.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures! So cheerful and pretty! I quite agree with you on everything you said.
Ha ha ha! Davy.
Haha! I will have to remember the Kool-Aid. ;D
ReplyDeleteHannah, I usually put one of my favorite pictures on the top so it is the first thing that comes up. I can imagine we are on the same lines! ;)
This is usually what Davy looks like before he chases bugs and grass....
Cause he's baaaaad like dat!
ReplyDelete