Monday, April 2, 2012

My little red-headed lads.


With all of this beautiful weather (and a very lovely yard), we have spent much of our time outside. When we had the boys one afternoon, we set a quilt out on the grass next to the swings and under the oak tree so that we could do reading, watercoloring, and what-not. I decided to snap some shots of my little buds...and their red hair.

This is Dace Eric.















He is very smart, competitive, loving (don't let everyone know that! ;) and, of course, adorable.


This is his serious pose. It is pretty serious if I do say so myself...















This is Jackson.














He is quite the character! He is imaginative, daring, hard working, and is prone to get sappy, especially with Mommy.


He can be goofy:















He can be serious:















And he can be a sweetie pie!















These are my little growing fellows.

6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! When did they get so big?! They are both adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute wait no... handsome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, that is hilarious! And I think you really hit the mark with your descriptions. ; ) They love hanging out with their aunties. <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this. You nailed it!! You're like...a...nephew-photojournalist.

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are pretty cute. :) Their aunties like hanging with them too!

    Hehe...nephew-photojournalist. I like that. I will have to remember that if I am ever in need of work....

    ReplyDelete