Monday, November 5, 2012

the film series


Over the summer, I never really had or posted many pictures. I did not take a whole bunch of digital shots I suppose, but that was also, in part, due to the fact that I was experimenting with the world of film. I used a disposable waterproof camera and wasn't too disappointed with a lot of the results, and also had the opportunity to play with my brother-in-law's SLR film camera. Awesome-ness. But instead of doing a big load down of these pictures, I am splitting them up into different posts for a little mini-series for all of my little readers (yes, I realize half of them live with me). And seeing that I am coping with the summer leaving (it's pretty bad this time around, but I will survive), I might as well look back to the good times we had while it was here and post some fun shots I caught of our wet summer days.

Yes...Jerna is wearing a bikini. But this picture was just too dog-gone cute not to put on!
 




2 comments:

  1. Oooh! A film series! I'm in, I'm in!

    And what a grand start! Makes me miss summer, me thinks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I am all ready with my soft fuzzy blanket and a cup of tea, so whenever you are ready to start.... ;)

    ReplyDelete