Yes, it has been awhile. Life has been good to me, but does keep my on the busy side most times! You have all probably seen me with a camera strapped to my reach at nearly all times more recently, and I would not be lying if I said that were true! Yes, photography has been a bigger part of my life this semester; not only with a photo class, but also dear friends and family who have wanted my help with photos. The responsibilities of being the photographer has been a learning experience, but has let me be in fun settings that sometimes only the photographer can get into.
This June, a sweet friend of mine is gettin' hitched! (applause, cheers, applause) I was asked if I could take some engagement pictures for her, and although I was eager to help and be a part of it, I was rather nervous seeing I was going to tread new territory. There were plenty of laughs and tramping around Bayview, and I think some cute shots were accomplished. So here is a look at my latest of many projects that I shall be sharing!
Many congratulations and blessings to the happy couple as they begin a new chapter in their life together!








Woo hoo! A post! And here I am just now commenting (tsk tsk tsk)... I for one can't WAIT to see some of your projects, even though I've been fortunate to see some of your film ones already. It seems you are always taking lots of photos and so I will enjoy seeing some of the finished product.
ReplyDeleteAnd what nice engagement shots, my dear! I'm so glad you're able to get in all this experience with people. It really does help. They look like they got comfortable with you and I love all the playful shots.
I am bery proud of you! Keep up the good work!
Hox
Aw, thanksh...It always helps having a photo buddy to get advice from! :)
Delete